Leadership is for everyone!
Thank you to everyone that contributed to the success of IPC2019!
Thank you to everyone that contributed to the success of MOSAIC’s 2019 Immigrant Professionals Conference!
We appreciate the Honourable BC Ministers Ralston and Bains, and BBOT President & CEO Paul Holden taking time out their busy schedules to attend the conference, address and meet with our delegates.
Thank you to each of our amazing speakers, presenters and panelists for sharing your expertise and inspiring presentations.
To our sponsors RBC Royal Bank, WorkSafeBC, Remedy’s Rx and Shaw Multicultural Channel, and participating exhibitors thank you for your continued support.
We also have to thank all of our MOSAIC staff and RBC volunteers for keeping things running smoothly. We appreciate all of your hard work and dedication leading up to and during the event.
We hope that our delegates found the presentations and activities informative and inspiring, and wish you all the best in your future endeavours!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further information about MOSAIC Employment Programs or the WorkBC Centres represented at the event, we can be reached via email at email@example.com
LEADERSHIP is for everyone – realize your own potential!
This unique conference provided delegates with an opportunity to better understand their own leadership abilities and how to demonstrate them!
Why are leadership qualities important to my career? Leaders don’t always lead teams or projects, but instead are considered to be leaders because of the qualities they exhibit. By demonstrating leadership qualities, employers and colleagues will:
- Trust and rely upon you
- Respect and pay attention to your ideas
- Seek your advice about problems or conflicts
- Consider you favourably for advancement
By attending this conference delegates gained an understanding of:
- The fundamentals of great leadership
- Their own leadership style
- How to leverage their leadership qualities for greater success
- How to apply leadership qualities to benefit their current situation and future
The 2019 Immigrant Professionals Conference offered:
- Activities to help delegates understand their own leadership style
- Interactive workshops that focussed on essential skills required to be an effective leader and communicator
- Panel of employers speaking about the importance of leadership in the workplace and to answer questions
- Opportunities to network with other professionals, employers, and MOSAIC Career Advisors
- Information about services and resources to help with their own career development
Delegates took advantage of this self-development and career-enhancing opportunity to advance their careers by being seen as leaders. Our impressive roster of speakers and presenters inspired and motivated delegates to maximize their leadership skills.